Old 31-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Jaime M. de Castellvi

Default I have to cut the lawn today, again

AL GORE INVENTED THE INTERNET? WOW!!! COOL MAN.

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:29:54 GMT, James Vandenberg
wrote:

Danial wrote:
..
Mr. Hole

did you notice that this whiner posted this to three other newsgroups like
alt.home.lawn.garden, alt.fan.tom-servo, alt.religion.kibology,
alt.tv.sesame-street

Those three newsgroups are probably full of rebellious teens who use a
hacker program like Linucks to pirate their MP-3s. Posting to more than
one newsgroup should not be allowed, at all. I don't know why Bill Gates
put the ability in when he and Al Gore invented the internet. I'm going
to write to Microsoft to ask them to turn off this "Multiple news group"
bug.

Some people just should not be allowed to use computers.

Ja-my-point-exactly-mes
James Vandenberg Email: james at vandenberg.dropbear.id.au
GPG FP= 65AB 179A D884 EDC6 216D FE6A 6833 02BC 4425 4F70
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur. ICQ: 151135390
Beware! Sometimes forks and candles fall from the sky.