Old 31-07-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default Cats should not be spayed/neutered and kept indoors...

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 03:36:57 GMT, "graham" wrote:

But why should you have to go to all that trouble?

Graham

It was not trouble. It took a grand total of one hour of my entire life. I'd
prefer to spend an hour being part of the solution than a minute as part of the
problem. People will never change. Cats are not aware they are doing anything
wrong. So, to end my own angst, I did what I did and so far I've not had a
problem with cats or anything else. My wish is for it to stay like that, but
should it not stay like that, I will figure out another solution.

I don't "have" to do anything. I do it because it's now done. I have no other
wisdom on it.