Old 31-07-2003, 02:02 PM
animaux

Default Cats should not be spayed/neutered and kept indoors...

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 04:17:42 GMT, "Some One" wrote:

Because she doesn't want animals getting into her yard? Same as anyone
else wanting to keep animals out should do.

Just make owning ANY animal within city limits illegal and pay $5.00 a
head for any wild animal pelts brought into the pound. A few years of
that and you'd all be happy, eh?

Dumbasses.

I am never happy when pe(l)ts are brought to the pound. I adore animals.
That's why I use a barrier method, unlike my neighbor who was arrested a few
years back for putting out a substance cats will drink and die. Same dick who
traps neighbors cats and lets them loose far from home.