Old 31-07-2003, 02:42 PM

Default Deer - what's the ultimate answer?

Jon Maurer wrote:
OK, so here I was, hoping against hope that somebody might have the
definitive answer to how to keep the deer off my plants, and I get a
firestorm of insults and counter insults about hunting.

There is no real definitve answer, but here's my stab at the subject.

Human hair (go to a beauty/barber shop)has shown to be a somewhat
effective odor deterrent, as well as moth balls, and cigarette butts.

There's also a motion detecting sprinkler available that will turn
itself on if the deer move around it.

--
GO# 40