Old 31-07-2003, 05:42 PM
Bpyboy

Default Using bones for fertilizer?

It is a really good book . I aquired mine one x-mas, when a nutty cousin (he's
still nuts) gave it to me from his back pack when he realized that he didn't
bring me gift for the holiday. I read it, and a couple by Bradford Angier
(especially "How to live in the woods on pennies a day) and they shaped a lot
of views.

what's driving me nuts these days is that, as a student, I don't really have a
place to invest a lot of time and things into. just to move in a year or so.

I'm here to help out with my tiny little garden, and try to amass info from
everyone for when this firewalk is over.

john