Old 31-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Jon Maurer

Default Deer - what's the ultimate answer?

A sure fire method is to place a few concrete building blocks around your
garden. From time to time, go out & pee on the blocks. The concrete will
hold the smell for a long time. This will scare off the deer. Coyote or dog
pee works better, but I don't know how you could collect it!

Re the coyote pee - I know how you collect it 'cos I already tried that
- you go to Home Depot :-) It doesn't seem to work all that well
despite the grandiose claims on the packaging.

Jon