Old 31-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Mike

Default Rose question.

In article , Pinetree
writes
Does it make any difference {to my rose bushes} whether I dead-head my roses
or not? I've read so much conflicting advice re. this topic.

we had a large bed of Fragrant Clouds which for no other reason that my
mother bought the plants, I seemed to look after them. Yes I dead headed
them and fed them with plenty of manure/compost and they always looked
good. They were in a semi circular bed in the front garden between the
two drives. ALWAYS looked good.

Yes, we dead headed.

Joan is in charge now and she dead heads. (That's why I keep mine moving
about when she is near)

Mike
Bringing up teenagers is like trying to nail jelly to a tree