Old 31-07-2003, 09:35 PM
Richard Wright

Default Help with identifying common australian garden plants

That's a fantastic site. Thanks for telling us.

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:04:51 +1000, "paxwax"
wrote:

http://www.ibiblio.org/pfaf/D_search.html

I find this a useful site. It might help you. Good luck.

"kathy d" wrote in message
. com...
My son is hoping to travel to australia from the UK on a 12 month
working holiday visa this autumn, and hopes to extend his knowledge
and expertise as a professional gardener during his stay. Although he
is qualified and experienced in the UK there will obviously be a great
many plants which will be new to him - can anyone recommend a good
book, organisation or web site preferably well illustrated that he
could study beforehand to help him recognize and learn about the more
common garden plants he might come across - I realise it's a big
country with varying climates - he's hoping to start in Melbourne.
We'd be very grateful for any pointers.