Old 01-08-2003, 05:03 AM
Hank

Default Shareholders Pond, Water Quality

You mean your supposed to test your water????? Water is crystal clear,
fish are happy(I asked them), plants look happy (at least the parts
that haven't been eaten by predators) and there is just enough algae
for the fish to nibble on. ......... But I do a 25% water change
weekly and feed sparingly.

"Benign Vanilla" wrote in
message ...
OK, I can admit now...I didn't own a proper water quality test kit

until
tonight. I bought one, and tested out OK, so I can freely admit that

I had
not tested the water, ever, until now. Nedra, Ingrid, John,

k30a...no
comments from the peanut gallery.

So here are my results:

pH: 8.5...It was not 8.0 and it was not 9.0, so I guesstimated at

8.5.
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Salinity: .02