Old 01-08-2003, 01:32 PM
animaux

Default Books on seed collecting and storage

On 1 Aug 2003 01:13:26 -0700, (peter) wrote:

Hello all, I am very green (pardon the pun) when it comes to seed
collecting and storage. I was wondering if anyone has any books they
could recommend on this subject. I have had a bumper crop and would
like to start saving my seeds and storing them for next year.
Appreciate any help in this matter.

Till then may your garden be as plentiful and green as mine.

Dr. green thumbs.

There are many, many books on the subject. However, depending on what seeds
from what plants will depend on if they will come true from seed next year. You
can do a search for seed collection, storage or
www.ask.com and you will
probably have a million answers right there.