Old 01-08-2003, 02:02 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Overstocking My Plants

"zookeeper" wrote in message
BenignVanilla wrote:
"zookeeper" wrote in message

BV, maybe the plants need orange water in order to survive? Some iron in
the clay that's now missing from their diet?

You are just LOVING my orange problem aren't you? *laugh* You better

watch
yourself, or I'll put that Rosie Red Minnow hex on you, like I almost

did to
Nedra.

Well, sniff, it was actually, sniff, a serious question (note lack of
the usual wink icon), sniff.

I do enjoy your orange pond-water tales, if only because I have lots of
green, silty water at the moment. If I had a digital camera or a
scanner, I'd share so we all could laugh about my pea-soup pond. Hey, do
Rosie Red Minnow hexes cure green water?

Sorry, my bad. I am a bit over-sensitive about my orange water. *laugh*

BV.