Old 01-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Evelyn

Default Books on seed collecting and storage

(peter) wrote in message om...
Hello all, I am very green (pardon the pun) when it comes to seed
collecting and storage. I was wondering if anyone has any books they
could recommend on this subject. I have had a bumper crop and would
like to start saving my seeds and storing them for next year.
Appreciate any help in this matter.

Till then may your garden be as plentiful and green as mine.

Dr. green thumbs.

I highly recommend "Seed to Seed - Seed Saving and Growing Techniques
for
Vegetable Gardeners," by Suzanne Ashworth from the Seed Savers
Exchange. I have the 2nd edition, copyright 2002.

Evelyn