Old 01-08-2003, 03:43 PM
Khaimraj Seepersad

Default [IBC] Western Art (was: Pacific Rime exhibit)

Good Day to All,
Jim typed,

I should NEVER enter into "bonsai and art" debates. They're like
stationary whirlwinds!

ME too.

Jim,the whole frame to Old Master painting has it's own
philosophy.Simply put an Old Master is so powerful,you
don't see the frame.Which can be[the frame ],if you follow
the Dutch,a window to another world.
[Always remember who paid/pays for the frame and
painting,not all have taste.]

There are so many counter arguments,not all are strong
or well developed,but they are mouthed.
Some just like to be controversial,it sells,especially on -
blank walls.
Stay Well.
Khaimraj [ nothing more to say,apologies for the ruffled
feathers.
[West Indies/Caribbean,
the drier lands]