Old 01-08-2003, 06:03 PM
AndWhyNot

Default Irritating Neighbour's Water Feature

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:29:02 +0100, Janet Baraclough
wrote:

The message
from Kay Easton contains these words:

And my reality:

and mine

Next door..elderly couple, no pets, who spend their life indoors.
Other side, golfers' "second home" only occupied for about 3 weeks a
year. Front; potholed deadend lane. Typical daily traffic, one postvan,
four cars, all dead slow; half a dozen walkers. Back; sheep, seagulls,
buzzards, sea. Occasional helicopter. Faint sound of "bingbong"
announcement when ferry approaches/leaves harbour.

Janet.

No next door neighbours ...... we live in a field (literally)
depending on the time of season we have cauliflowers to our right,
dutch cabbage to our left, wheat at the back, quiet road at the front
with sugar beet beyond it!

Nearest neighbour (farmer) really really nice people, next nearest
elderly couple, really really nice !! We all look out for each other
and nothing is really too much trouble ..........

Flaming sparrows really make a noise in the morning though :-))))