Old 01-08-2003, 07:23 PM
JimS.

Default Your best and worst rose?

"Shiva" wrote in message
s.com...
On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 18:02:34 -0500, dave weil
wrote:
I'm sure I will. I just won't get it as one of those plastic-wrapped
$3.00 semi-bare-rooted, moss packed supermarket delights with a fuzzy
pic of the bloom on the wrapper.

...don't say it...why did I get them in the first place? Impulse buy,
babee!

Hey, I do it all the time. The two Circus I got at one of the 'Marts
are still in pots, but going big guns! I think cheapie roses are fine
as long as they are potted and BLOOMING!

The best thing about cheapie bagged roses--- if they **** you off (by not
growing, by spotting, by whatever...) it's that much easier to 86 'em to
make room for something else! Believe me, I'll be doing some of that next
year. When space gets tough....the junk gets going! Mine will all get
their lecture in late winter next year. The ones that don't shape
up...well, you know.....

JimS.
Seattle