Old 01-08-2003, 07:23 PM
Marcus Fox

Default What lighting controller and tubes from this site...

I have a 15 gallon tank with a 24" x 12" Clearseal hood. There appears to be
sufficient space for one tube, clipped to the vertical part of the inside
back of the hood.

I have some other parts to buy, and to take advantage of ther free delivery,
will be buying it all from one site.

I would like to have some live plants in the tank, which is why I'm
crossposting to r.a.f.p, and (at least for the moment) do not intend to have
a CO2 system with the setup.

The site in question is
http://www.aquatics-online.co.uk/aca...hting_11.html,
or http://tinyurl.com/ddbe.

I will need a lighting controller and tube(s) to match. 18" long for a 24"
hood? What wattage? Will 15W be sufficient? Will a reflector make much of a
difference? Tube clips? Assuming these come with the controller.

Will be placing my order in the next few days, so any advice appreciated.

Thanks,

Marcus