Old 01-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Unique Too

Default Your best and worst rose?

Cass writes:

Don't get me wrong. I love Clotilde, but Clotilde doesn't love me. I
think I got two blooms this year. I'm going to pot her up and move her
to a good home in the country, away from coast.

I bet you can grow Mme. Driout too? She ties Clotilde with one bloom
this year. Magenta makes it a trio of losers.

I haven't tried either one of these, but I'm looking them up today. I
almost fell for your Lavender Dream suggestion, read all about it, found a
supplier, everything. Then decided if Clotilde is awful for you and so good
for me, it might not be such a good idea. But who knows maybe you did your job
well anyway with Mme. Driout and Magenta, I'm off to see about these......