Old 01-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Torsten Brinch

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 05:38:18 GMT, "Moosh:]"
wrote:
Perhaps he is an Australian like me?

Perhaps, but on check the similarity between John Riley and you
appears to run deeper than that. Substantial equivalence of mindset
if not identity would seem indicated.

E.g. 'soils with almost no phosphorus' is not particularly an
Australian expression. Yet, you and John Riley are the only persons
on Usenet who have used those words in that sequence. Furthermore,
looking at the expression in the contexts, striking semantic
similarities appear:

"I would love to know how you would farm "organically" in the
southwest of Western Australia. It has extremely old soils with
almost no phosphorus. There is often a deficiency in copper and
molybdenum (IIRC)" (John Riley 2001)

"Tell me then how an Organic farmer in SW Western Australia on
ancient impoverished soils with almost NO phosphorus, and no copper or
molybdenum and very little potassium should function?" (Moosh 2003)