Old 02-08-2003, 12:25 AM
Oz

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

Jim Webster writes

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 05:38:18 GMT, "Moosh:]"
wrote:
Perhaps he is an Australian like me?

Perhaps, but on check the similarity between John Riley and you
appears to run deeper than that. Substantial equivalence of mindset
if not identity would seem indicated.

E.g. 'soils with almost no phosphorus' is not particularly an
Australian expression. Yet, you and John Riley are the only persons
on Usenet who have used those words in that sequence. Furthermore,
looking at the expression in the contexts, striking semantic
similarities appear:

perhaps the common link is experience dealing with 'soils with almost no
phosphorus'?

If I were you Torsten, I would recommend you stick to looking for conspiracy
theories in iraq and leave agriculture to less imaginative people

My brother in law, some 20 years ago, on his farm SW of sydney:

"Our soils have almost no phosphorus, so we just apply superphosphate".

Sounds pretty typical to me.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.