Old 02-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Sean Houtman

Default red clover grow whereever white clover grows

From: "Cereoid-UR12-"

Archimedes Plutonium wrote

Wondering if red clover is as cold hardy and grow whereever white clover
grows.
I saw a picture of an Oregon field of red clover. But is red clover as
cold hardy
and drought resistant as white clover.

As usual, your brain is up Uranus, Archie!!!

At least it has the company of yours...

Red clover is native to North America, you idiot.

What does that have to do with the question?

White clover was introduced from Europe.

yawn

Why don't you look things up before always making a total ass of yourself,
Archie?

The question was about hardiness, not about origin. The answer is that they are
aproximately the same cold hardiness, though in my own experience, you see the
red at higher elevations, and in moister conditions.

Sean

--
Visit my photolog page;
http://members.aol.com/grommit383/myhomepage