Old 02-08-2003, 04:12 AM
Arlene Stone

Default Orothonex/fungonex question

I am a recent (one year) addict to roses. I sprayed with funginex because
my nursery connection said it was better for blackspot, rust, etc. Now my
leaves are being eaten alive. Should I be using othonex instead of
fungonex, and how often do I need to spray? Only did it once in the spring,
and they are all still pretty disease free. Most of the problems are with
lover leaves turning yellow/brown. I have LOTS of butterflies. I heard they
lay their eggs on the underside of the leaves so the newborns can eat when
they hatch. Please help with bug problems and spraying questions. Thanks