Old 02-08-2003, 04:42 AM
Brian Sandle

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

Torsten Brinch wrote:
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:58:41 GMT, "James Curts"
wrote:

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

SNIP

perhaps the common link is experience dealing with 'soils with almost no
phosphorus'?

If I were you Torsten, I would recommend you stick to looking for

conspiracy
theories in iraq and leave agriculture to less imaginative people

Jim Webster

what a maroon

VBG Right on target.....

James Curts

Careful there, you wouldn't want Moosh and I to get started
on Iraq. Pretty soon you wouldn't know who of us you should
hate the most :-)

This thread is on nz.general because in October the moratorium on GM field
releases expires.

I think it is important that we know if a person is speaking with more
than one net name, since they can give more apparent weight to their case.

The name Moosh appeared on Feb 11 with some 8 articles, after John Riley
had been having a gap in posting, following several to the microsoft
groups.

Approximately:

John Riley Moosh
Feb 11 8