Old 02-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Hank

Default Little Surprises

OOH! The joy of trying to catch the little buggers without reeking
havoc on the pond.
Congrats.

http://community.webshots.com/user/hankpage1

"Barbara2245" wrote in message
m...
Today I did a water change, filter rinse and pump cleaning. Baby

fish
were swimming around the cement block I place the pump on and I
thought my fish were duds. Six of them were in the pump baskets. I
hadn't found them in there before or when I cleaned the pond in
spring. I guessed about 24 of the little guys because they seemed to
school away from the big ones. They are about an inch or more. I may
be calling the pet stores in spring so I keep the fish down to a

dozen
or so for 600 gallons or more. Happy water gardening.