Old 02-08-2003, 04:42 PM
dalecochoy

Default [IBC] If you want to learn to do pottery

Thanks for the bio. As you probably already know, I subscribe to Clayart
also and have learned a lot there.
However, I might add a warning, (I guess,) to those thinking of subscibing.
You will get about FOUR TIMES the emails as you do from IBC!! and spam
will, of course, increases along with it.
Regards,
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware