Old 02-08-2003, 08:03 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default red clover grow whereever white clover grows

This reply wasn't made to you, Rinkytink. So, why do you insist on horning
in on other people's conversations? Are you really that lonely out there in
Lapland? If we give you $20, will you go and find yourself a willing lap
dancer?

Sorry Charlie, I did mean endemic when I said it. Look it up in your Funk &
Wagnel's.

Heavy metal deposits have nothing at all to do with climatic changes and
cold hardiness.

I hope to meet you some day too so that I can explain things to you in
person.

P van Rijckevorsel wrote in message
Cereoid-UR12- schreef
You must not know that a species that is endemic

+ + +
the word you are looking for is "native"
+ + +

to a particular region is already adapted to that region and thus would

already be cold hardy if that region experiences cold temperatures.
Thousands of years would have wiped the species out if it couldn't survive
the climate.

+ + +
you are confusing climate with heavy metal deposits
+ + +

I hope to meet you some day so that I can explain things to you in

person.

+ + +
Hey, a sign of social behaviour! Might there be hope yet?
PvR