Old 03-08-2003, 04:42 AM
daytripper

Default watergardening labradors webpage

On 03 Aug 2003 03:05:15 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

Goody!
Youngest son did a webpage for me tonight!
It should be in my sig at the bottom here...

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html

It's a start, and the bandwidth conservation is laudable ;-)

But I'll bet most folks that stumble onto your new site would really like to
see your ponds more "up close". Unless you're pushing your isp's disk space
limit, have Youngest Son provide full (or at least, larger) views of those
same pond pictures that the interested viewer can click on. That keeps your
home page load time short but provides the full effect when requested...

cheers!