Old 03-08-2003, 12:12 PM
Torsten Brinch

Default Prohibited: Comparison photos of GM/non-GM

On 3 Aug 2003 03:58:04 GMT, Brian Sandle
wrote:

Gordon Couger wrote:
I doubt that a set of photos on the internet exists that compares those
conditions.

.. Friendly university scientists with a
Monsanto relationship can gain access to seed for research -- but
scientists who may be critical of biotech can and likely will be
denied access.

..
And I guess comparing growth aspects would indeed be research.

I hope you are not suggesting Gordon is not friendly to Monsanto,
or critical of biotech in some way, or that he has no good relation
with Monsanto. Surely he could get seeds to put in some plots for some
photos.