Old 03-08-2003, 01:03 PM
Moosh:]

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

On 1 Aug 2003 13:20:53 GMT, Brian Sandle
posted:

In sci.med.nutrition Moosh:] wrote:
On 25 Jul 2003 11:48:19 GMT, Brian Sandle
wrote:

In sci.med.nutrition Moosh:] wrote:
On 24 Jul 2003 22:54:10 GMT, Brian Sandle
wrote:
I don't think randomity explains what goes on.

Well it can, so why look for fairies at the bottom of the garden?
Think of Ockham's razor.

You are behind, as I explained last article.

No, I'm not behind the fairy stories

Ockham's razor illustrating the simplest explanation given the
evidence.

But in the last few articles I have shown the troubles with Crick's
`simple and elegant' `central dogma', as it has been exposed to
wider light more recently.

So what? How does this change the fact that GM has not caused any harm
ever?

You are several years behind.

Not in the broad picture. You quote far too many "scare propaganda"
quotes.