Old 03-08-2003, 01:32 PM
Torsten Brinch

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 12:03:48 GMT, "Moosh:]"
wrote:

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 21:16:44 +0200, Torsten Brinch
posted:

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 05:38:18 GMT, "Moosh:]"
wrote:
Perhaps he is an Australian like me?

Perhaps, but on check the similarity between John Riley and you
appears to run deeper than that. Substantial equivalence of mindset
if not identity would seem indicated.

The mindset of a West Australian interested in native plants perhaps?
There are thousands of us.
Probably not too many wasting their time on newsgroups, however

snip

You misunderstand the situation. I am not trying to prove you are the
John Riley I refer to, I am trying to find evidence to disprove it.
Now, I think I have given it a fair try, and since I can't find any
good evidence of differences, I shall assume you and he are
substantially equivalent.