Old 03-08-2003, 02:12 PM
Moosh:]

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

On 2 Aug 2003 03:25:14 GMT, Brian Sandle
posted:

Torsten Brinch wrote:
On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 22:58:41 GMT, "James Curts"
wrote:

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

SNIP

perhaps the common link is experience dealing with 'soils with almost no
phosphorus'?

If I were you Torsten, I would recommend you stick to looking for
conspiracy
theories in iraq and leave agriculture to less imaginative people

Jim Webster

what a maroon

VBG Right on target.....

James Curts

Careful there, you wouldn't want Moosh and I to get started
on Iraq. Pretty soon you wouldn't know who of us you should
hate the most :-)

This thread is on nz.general because in October the moratorium on GM field
releases expires.

So you are busting your boiler to sway WHOM?

I think it is important that we know if a person is speaking with more
than one net name, since they can give more apparent weight to their case.

How can this be done? I've changed my screen name whenever the mood
takes me. Usually when I have to set up another newsreader or ISP. How
can this possibly affect the weight of a case? I've never used two at
once.

Does anybody really take newsgroups seriously? Such a tiny proportion
of the World participate for a start, and how does anyone know the
real name of anyone here? I really don't know (or care) if you are
Brian Sandle, or Fred Nurk. I've heard of some folks who use one name
on one group, and another on another group. I've never seen the point.
I believe anonymity is wise here, as I've seen good folk persecuted
because they used their real identity.

The name Moosh appeared on Feb 11

What about M00$H :] and all the other variants I've used trying to
foils some little troll or other? And then there was Sandie and Jo
and variants, I believe.

with some 8 articles, after John Riley
had been having a gap in posting, following several to the microsoft
groups.

How fascinating. I've been posting to, and reading many different
groups under many different screen names.

Approximately:

John Riley Moosh
Feb 11 8
12 3 1
14 1
15 3
16 6
17 2 8
18 2
19 2
20 1 4
21 5
22 3
23 1 5
24 1
25 3
26 1 1

Wow, can I do a chart of you and some other poster?
It's wet and miserable here