Old 03-08-2003, 02:32 PM
GamePlayer No. 1058

Default Climber dying

I've got this climber in my yard, climbing along a trellis area and for 2
years now it's done great, this climber is from another rose climber that
use to be in its spot that died, and apparently the root ball must have been
left in the ground so it shot up a new climber, unfortunately it's just a
stock root climber, a Dr. something or other.

In any event it's losing it's leaves in a major way, and I can't see why
this is happening, all my other regular rose bushes are thriving and doing
great, but this one is just dropping leaves. Is this normal for this type
of rose bush, Im sorry I dont know the proper name, but it's a very common
rose used as the root ball for other roses and is very mildew prone.

Thanks for any advise.