Old 03-08-2003, 06:22 PM
David Kendra

Default Paying to find non-GE wild corn?

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 13:35:40 GMT, "David Kendra"
wrote:

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 13:03:26 GMT, "David Kendra"
wrote:

"Torsten Brinch" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 02 Aug 2003 12:16:35 GMT, "David Kendra"
wrote:
Can you name any other food product that has been studied more than

GE
maize?

The FDA has reviewed more than 100 toxicological and clinical

studies
with aspartame. How does that compare to the average GM event in
maize?

It does not compare at all with GE maize.

Why now avoid the question? I mean, you brought it up, and it is
rather straightforward, a simple count. How many toxicological and
clinical studies have been done on the average GM event in maize?

Why dont you answer my question first Torsten.

I think that settles the question. I mean, if there were more
toxicological and clinical studies done on the average GM event in
maize, than those 100s of studies done on aspartame, you wouldn't have
such difficulty coming up with a number for it.

Nice try Torsten. You proved my point that there is no toxicology data for
any natural food products. I will give you a source GE food for everyone
you can provide for me - a true toxicological study. It is your chance to
put up or shut up.

Dave

snip David's efforts to move the goal posts