Old 03-08-2003, 07:43 PM
P van Rijckevorsel

Default red clover grows whereever white clover grows

Cereoid-UR12- schreef
No matter how you babble it, Rinkytink, "Red Clover" Trifolium pratense is
not a European native. It was introduced into Europe. Of course, that was
before your time.

+ + +
Oh my, I did make a mistake. Here I was assuming you made only one stupid
error at a time, while I should have realized that there is no limit to the
number of enormities you perpetrate.

Not only is Trifolium pratense not "endemic" to North America, it is not
native there. It is Eurasian and was introduced into North America from the
UK.

(http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/d...ense.html#Dist
ribution)

Sorry to have assumed that there was even a grain of reality in what you
say. I am too good for this world: I am always seeing the best in people,
even when it is not really there.
PvR