Old 03-08-2003, 09:32 PM
Sally Thompson

Default sunday noise

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 19:57:59 +0100, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 14:20:41 +0100, "Gilbert"
wrote:

Does anyone else have to suffer the constant noise of ride-on mowers as
the landed gentry, their offspring and friends, whoop and a-holler their
around their grassy acres?

No landed gentry round here and the gardens are too small for ride-on
mowers, BUT the Sunday noise I and my neighbours have had to endure
lately is what I can only call "bedroom noises" from the young couple
who have moved in next door. I'm dreading a hot week as we often hear
the same noises around 11.30pm, when windows are open!!!!!

You could try tape-recording the noises and posting the tape through
their letterbox - that might stop them!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Remove the LIZARD to email reply