Old 03-08-2003, 09:43 PM
Sally Thompson

Default seated mower advice?

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 21:33:35 +0200, David Sparkmunster
wrote:

I've just moved to a place with around an acre of garden, lawn, trees
etc. The area used to be a field, so is uneven in parts and has mild
slopes here and there.

I bought a 5.5hp motor mower which copes fine but I find it quite
tiring and manoeuvering it quite hard on the shoulders and knees.

I now want to buy a sit on mower - but I know zilch about them. Can
anyone give me any guidelinesor their own experiences?

I've searched on the web but found very little other than
straighforward specs for the machines.

David:

The gardening section of yesterday's Daily Telegraph has a large
article comparing 7 different ride-on mowers. It's probably online if
you can't get hold of a copy.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Remove the LIZARD to email reply