Old 31-01-2003, 09:31 PM
Andy N

Default Big Boy or Better Boy tomatoes

I will repost this message because previous post must have gotten lost in
the (tomato) header because I didn't get any response to it. I am hoping
some of you gardeners have grown both Big Boy and Better Boy tomatoes and I
would like your opinion(s) on what your preferences are. I have to
drastically cut down on the size of my garden and will have room for only a
few tomato plants. I'll definitely plant Early Girl, Sweet 100 (cherry) and
either Big Boy or Better Boy depending on your recommendations. Thanks