Old 03-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Stephen Howard

Default sunday noise

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 14:20:41 +0100, "Gilbert"
wrote:

Does anyone else have to suffer the constant noise of ride-on mowers as
the landed gentry, their offspring and friends, whoop and a-holler their
around their grassy acres?

Nope, but as soon as can afford one I will.

It always strikes me as rather odd that
people spend Sundays working in their garden rather than enjoying it -
preferably with a suitable drink to hand, of course...

I rather think I'd very much enjoy my garden a whole lot more if it
didn't take 4 or so hours to mow the lawn ( which is why its rather
long at the moment.... it's, er, a wildlife garden, guv ).
I'm rather hoping it's possible to steer a ride-on mower AND wield a
tinny at the same time!

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk