Old 03-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Janet Baraclough

Default weed and grass fairies,weather goddesses and other assorted observations

The message
from (GrampysGurl) contains these words:

I have a new digger as well, she has access to what use to be an absolutely
lovely kitchen cutting garden, all my herbs are all potted up and
hiding in the
back yard. As much as I hate tying my dogs up for her own safety and for the
safety of my garden she is tied at this point. Not only does Natasha
dig, she
is also an escape artist. My once lovely small pond is now a dog pool
sans all
it's lovely plants. I love this dog, and out in the real world she
doesn't have
a chance, when I found her at the pound she was on her way to the Rainbow
Bridge and minus her usacceptable habits she is a wonderful dog. FWIW
she is a
Jack Russell terrier/Beagle mix and hyper as all get out lol.

OMG, what a combination of breed instincts for a domestic pet. I
wouldn't ever leave her unsupervised in a room/garden with babies or
toddlers.

Janet.