Old 04-08-2003, 12:22 AM
Dave Lockwood

Default Labels

I have a question that may be obvious... In as much as an unlabelled orchid
is pretty but of little value to anyone I have tried to be very careful
about labeling my plants and making sure they don't become unreadable over
time (#2 pencil seems the most effective). I would like to make my labels
more attractive and more readable. Is there a system to print labels like
nurserymen use? I've tried using a tape label machine but that is tedious
even for a single upgrading of a compot. Is there a printing system
suitable for making 30-50 labels at a time? If not, I think there might be
a market for such an item. Thanks - Dave