Old 04-08-2003, 02:02 AM
john rutz

Default "Powdery" algae?

K30a wrote:
Sweater algae is substrate algae. Algae that is attached to something so this
is not what you have.

If you can not pull the stuff through the water fast enough to filter it all
out I'd empty the pond, wash it and start over. Also do as much as possible to
keep nutrients out of the water, such as sun, big water changes, fish poo,
fish food, decaying plants, fertilizers and dirt.

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html

--
I have had that in my pond its green but doesnt float or atatch to
anything

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up