Old 04-08-2003, 02:22 AM
Corcoran. Bil

Default [IBC] beginner,question on jinning

No...without a life line of bark left to the living branch(es) it will
die. I suspect what you saw had a hidden life line on the back of the
tree to support the living branch(es). Unless of course it was a
completely dead tree with no living branches...

Bil
wmcorcor