Old 04-08-2003, 03:13 AM
Annabel

Default seated mower advice?

"David Sparkmunster" wrote in message
I've just moved to a place with around an acre of garden, lawn, trees
etc. The area used to be a field, so is uneven in parts and has mild
slopes here and there.

I bought a 5.5hp motor mower which copes fine but I find it quite
tiring and manoeuvering it quite hard on the shoulders and knees.

I now want to buy a sit on mower - but I know zilch about them. Can
anyone give me any guidelinesor their own experiences?

I've searched on the web but found very little other than
straighforward specs for the machines.

David Thorpe

Don't mow on Sunday :-).. See thread below "Sunday noise"

Bel