Old 04-08-2003, 04:03 AM
Mike Stevenson

Default Compost ingredients?

Fishes have faces...ask any 5 year old. I think that vegans BTW don't eat
ANY animal or animal based product. No milk, no cheese, no gelatin (if you
don't know you don't want to). I've also heard of so called micro-biotics
that wont eat the above but also retrict themselves to seaweeds and the
like. Unfortunately due to man's dumping activities its argueable whether
seafood is really all that safe to eat anymore. And recently a number of
articles detailing how most of the big fish populations are all but wiped
out. It doesn't look promising...

"Jan Flora" wrote in message
In article , Pat Meadows
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 02:09:15 -0800, (Jan
Flora) wrote:

One of the ranchers in our cattlemans association is married to a
vegetarian. It's NBD. When we have to go to convention banquets,
he gets her prime rib and she gets his king crab legs : )

She's not a vegetarian then, she's someone who doesn't eat
meat, but does eat fish.

Vegetarian, by definition, means someone who doesn't eat red
meat, doesn't eat poultry, and doesn't eat seafood - in
short, a vegetarian doesn't eat any dead animals.

What's 'NBD'? I can't figure that out.

Pat

The veggies I've talked to say that there are lots of kinds. Vegans
won't eat eggs, they drink soy milk, and don't eat any flesh. Around
here, there are lots of folks who won't eat "anything with a face."
They'll eat seafood though. I say eat whatever you want and be happy.

NBD = no big deal.

Jan