Old 04-08-2003, 09:33 AM
Franz Heymann

Default sunday noise

"anne" wrote in message
and I TOP POSTED just to annoy the petty, moaning, boring, unbelievably
tedious midddle class shites who complain about top posting - find a

*real*
problem to complain about please and get a life while you're at it.

Does your vocabularly define you as being a member of the snotnosed toffs or
the great unwashed?

If you were to think for a moment, you might actually gain some
understanding of why in-line commenting is recommended by the newsgroup
community.

[Franz Heymann]

anne wrote in message
10am approx... rap music... 10.15am approx... booming bass possibly to

drown
out rap. 11am, ice cream van. 11.30am approx rap stops. 12 noon approx,
child on recorder... contant toot toot for one hour approx. And I can

still
hear that bass. 1pm ice cream van. 1.30pm approx all kids seem to

converge
on grass area below (I'm in a flat) - sounds like 10 school playgrounds.

2pm
approx, a number of adult residents approx 10 of, converge on grassed

area
and complain to somone in one of their flats that they can't hear the
music - rap from 2pm until 4pm approx - I close all windows and doors.

4pm
ice cream van. 5pm until 7pm approx ... peace - I can actually hear the
traffic. 7pm ice cream van - 7.15pm (approx) until dark (approx 10pm)

adults
re-converge on grassed area - rap during convergence.

I think I will move - and this isn't sunday noice, this is everyday

noise,
and if anyone complains of a lawn mower again I will shoot them. God

bless
the middle class. You wouldn't know you were born unless I shot you.

Jim W wrote in message
news:1fz4yin.ec2tzxg17jteN%00senetnospamtodayta@ma cunlimited.net...
Gilbert wrote:

Does anyone else have to suffer the constant noise of ride-on mowers

as
the landed gentry, their offspring and friends, whoop and a-holler

their
around their grassy acres? It always strikes me as rather odd that
people spend Sundays working in their garden rather than enjoying

it -
preferably with a suitable drink to hand, of course...
:O)

And we live behind the local open air public pool!-)

Aren;t we lucky!
//
Jim