Old 04-08-2003, 10:45 AM
Nevyn

Default My Chinese Elm [Please Help]

Hi Everyone

Im new to Bonsai, only 3 years in the hobby, and my 6yr Chinese Elm
has lost all but 4 leaves, and those leaves have yellowed, except one,
which is green. It is winter here, in Australia, and only certain
trees (not many) loose their leaves... The reason I ask, is that I
have a 6mo's old Chinese Elm seedling,(Two trunked), which has kept
some of its leaves, but theyve stayed green and shiny. What do I do
with my older one, so it doesn't die? Ive not kept it throughb a
winter before. It is outdoors. Do I bring them indoors and keep them
under lighting during the winter? What do I do so its leaves come
back?

Please reply ASAP.

Thank-you.

Nevyn