Old 04-08-2003, 11:22 AM
Bpyboy

Default epson Salt?

I use about a half cup per 5 gallon pail of water, and about quarter strength
of Peters 20-20-20 plant food. Then, I disolve it all up, and use a mister
(really just an old glass cleaner bottle) and spray the leaves.

I understand that foliar sprays work better if the nutrients get to the
UNDERSIDE of the leaves, so I go around the garden and get each plant
separately.

Seems to work like mad. My peppers looked like they were going to die a couple
weeks ago, and now they are ENORMOUS and lush green.

You can overdo it though--too much of a good things.