Old 04-08-2003, 12:26 PM
Mich

Default sunday noise

"Gilbert" wrote in message

"Mich" wrote...

Just what exactly are you allowed to do and when?

Anything, so long as you allow consideration for your neighbours.
It's not exactly rocket science, is it?

So , let me get this straight.
If I want to mow my lawn , I have to ask permission first - and if they say
no, I cant do it.

If I want a bonfire, I have to aske permissiopn first - and if refused , I
cant do it.

If I want to cut my hedges - which I have to do as a responsible person, I
have to ask permission as to time and place, and accommodate the wishes of
others.

If I want a party, I not only have to ask permission of my neighbours, I
have to invite them too.

Perhaps you're right, people do seem to live in states of contradiction.
But my argument is not with noise or bonfires or rusty old washing
machines in front gardens... it's about the lack of consideration people
show for each other.

And who considers my situation?