Old 04-08-2003, 12:27 PM
Saffy

Default Gravel in soil & Kids wonderland????

Does anyone have
any hints on putting together this sort of garden! I'm wanting it to be a
kids wonderland rather than just a play area (and I would like it to be
pretty for us to entertain out there as well!) Not asking much for my
backyard am I (hehe).

I'm afraid we were much less imaginative when designing our kids play area,
but one thing we have done that has been a big success is to plant some
strawberries in pots. I don't think they are the world's best strawberries,
but the children love seeing them grow and picking them when they are ripe
and they are pretty too! I have also grow a tumbler tomato plant for the
first time and they are amazed by that.

Saffy.