Old 04-08-2003, 02:22 PM
BenignVanilla

Default NJ. How was the pond tour?

"NJ" wrote in message
snip
My water lettuce aren't browning or crisping; they have just turned

totally
pale yellow, and I have noticed that the soft, hairlike rootlets on them

are
dark and/or nonexistent. They have begun to get mushy and grey, so I have
taken them all out of the pond. My lilies have sent up a legion of pads,

so
that and the rampant anacharis may end up providing the coverage I need

for
continued clear water. The water lettuce enjoy dappled morning sun and
total afternoon shade. I think it must have been some sort of bug
infestation.

snip

My lettuce is also yellowing. I was hoping this was a nutrient thing. I have
started feeding the fish, and also started adding Potash.

BV.