Old 04-08-2003, 03:12 PM
Cindy Huffman

Default Tomatillos and other growing tomatoes...

Hello,

I have my first tomatillo plant. It is FULL of blooms and has been for
several weeks, but no tomatillos. The bees buzz in the blooms and I don't
see anything that resembles the fruit. Are they coming, or is this just a
dud?

Also wanted to note that I have a ton of Romas growing from last year's
fallen tomatoes. Is this norm? Thought the seeds I planted were the kind
that grow for one year. I have big, nice looking Romas growing...

Thanks!
Cindy "gardening newbie" (my second year!)